Webinar: City CV Present ‘How to Harness the Power of LinkedIn – for Executives’
On July 21st at 12.00 BST we’ll be revealing the top insights and tips for ensuring you stand-out on LinkedIn…
‘Harness the power of LinkedIn – for Executives’ with City CV.
With over 830 million users in 200 countries, LinkedIn is the #1 social media site for hiring professionals. An incredible 97% of headhunters use LinkedIn as their primary candidate source, even more so for senior hires. However you may feel about social media, you can’t afford to neglect your LinkedIn profile.
Join career experts, City CV, part of the Hanover Group, in a one-hour masterclass on July 21st at 12pm. Tailored for Executives on how to write a compelling LinkedIn profile that will drive your career forward, attendees will leave the session with workable tips to refine your professional brand, move up the LinkedIn rankings and expand your network in a competitive market.
Sign up for your free place on this one-hour masterclass and you will learn how to:
- Make your LinkedIn profile shine with the best keywords
- Exploit LinkedIn algorithms to beat the ‘LinkedIn Robots’
- Portray yourself as an invaluable commodity
- Develop your online brand for your sector – your unique differentiator and more
- The ideal headline and summary – why every character counts
- Expand and manage your network
- How to build social capital
- The best LinkedIn groups for you
- Be an ‘Expert’ in your niche – blog, share, excite
- Live Q&A
This session will be delivered by Victoria McLean, CEO of City CV and Director at the Hanover Group. Victoria is a career industry expert, award-winning Board CV writer and coach, who has helped over 30,000 candidates secure their dream role. Victoria brings a wealth of industry experience as a former headhunter and former Head of Recruitment for Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs. She now leads a team of interview coaches and professional CV writers, who provide a bespoke 1-2-1 service, drawing on their in-depth hiring industry experience, across sectors and levels, right from graduates to Board level executives.
You can register now for this webinar.