We’re at an exciting point of growth and are seeking a high-energy Career Specialist to join our team.
Working closely with our business support, sales team, clients and candidates, you will primarily be accountable for maximising the number of careers we can influence and support. This will involve having oversight and management of the candidate journey from onboarding on to the programme through to completion.
You will play an important role in dealing with incoming referrals – primarily individuals who have been made redundant and who have been offered a career programme by their former employer.
You will be responsible in supporting enquiries we receive from people needing career help, you will play a pivotal role in understanding the needs of the individual, pairing them with the right expert and supporting them throughout the process.
We are looking for someone who could either work from our London City office, or from our Kent (TN12) office with some days in London.
- Speaking with new candidate referrals to explain the benefits of engaging with us
- Booking in candidate consultations with our team of experts and all associated business support tasks, juggling multiple diaries where appropriate
- Providing effective client service to new and existing accounts
- Project managing client projects and liaise with client, candidate and coaches/writers throughout the process (full training given), including overseeing reporting and project success
- Building relationships with key contacts within our client companies
- Using our portal and app ‘Career Refinery’ to extract data and report on programme success
- Managing the processing of new orders and onboarding of clients / candidates
- Acting as an integral point of liaison between writer / coach / Head Office, client and candidate
You will love to be part of a purpose driven organisation, knowing that the work you do makes a difference in the lives of others and have a thirst for learning, and finding new and better ways to deliver high quality work for our clients. You will have the customer at the centre of all your actions/decisions, delivering outstanding client service, coordination, attention to detail and administration. .
Required Experience and Characteristics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Confident, accurate and clear communicator
- Persuasion and influence
- Relationship management – highly proficient in rapport building and experience in developing and managing external and internal relationships
- Self-starter and able to work autonomously – can do attitude with a focus on delivering a first-class customer experience
- Organisational / planning skills – ideal candidate will have experience in administration and/or managing projects. All with a high attention to detail
- Highly proficient IT, MS Office Skills & Microsoft Teams
What we offer
- Contract – Full time, permanent
- Private health care, company pension scheme, hybrid working, your own personal coach to support your growth and development, fantastic training, and career progression.
- Hybrid working contract – flexible to work across London, Kent and Home office
About Hanover Talent Solutions
Hanover Talent Solutions is part of the international Hanover Search Group. We work with businesses to support their people and we transform the careers of the individuals we work with, delivering exciting life-changing results through our solutions. Our B2C brand (working directly with individuals rather than with businesses) is City CV.
Within both brands, we deliver award winning career transition services to support individuals making key decisions at career milestones. Our service is designed to increase confidence during periods of change, create more control over their career and ultimately build a career plan that sees fulfilment, satisfaction, learning and success at the heart.
Our support involves career coaching, CV & LinkedIn profile writing, personal branding. We work with corporates who supporting their employees on their career journey and individuals seeking to invest in their own career.
It’s an incredible feeling to know that you are making a difference to the lives of so many individuals.
With around 100 employees across the UK and the US in very different roles, we offer training and huge opportunities for career progression and would love to hire an ambitious, high-energy, individual with a desire to grow and develop.
Everyone on our team brings an agile, creative, collaborative and intelligent energy to the Hanover business along with the ability to build meaningful, genuine relationships both with our clients and internally.
In the first instance please email a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Executive CV Writers
We are currently recruiting Executive CV Writers.
Executive CV Writers
Would you love a role where you can really make a difference? Helping real people transform their lives and careers?
We are looking for a former financial services professional to join us as a CV Writer.
City CV, the UK’s only multi-international-award-winning CV writing firm has a high-end client base seeking a top quality service. We have immediate vacancies for client-facing Executive CV Writers to join our CV writing team on a flexible and freelance basis. From 15-35 hours per week.
Working closely within City CV’s guidelines and framework, you will interview clients via Teams/Zoom to draw out their strengths, achievements and goals. You will then use your creative flair to produce value-based CVs, LinkedIn profiles and cover letters with impact that help our clients secure the top jobs.
Your drive for perfection and a passion for helping individuals achieve their dreams is paramount. Attention to detail plus linguistic and grammatical excellence are essential along with the ability to meet exceptionally high standards.
You will preferably be degree educated with a background in financial services. Highly conscientious and professional; you will have proven exposure to top level client service.
- Excellent writing skills – accuracy, attention to detail and grammatical excellence
- Desire to be trained to become an industry-leading CV writer – striving to continuously evolve and improve
- Long term commitment to a career with City CV with a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Educated to Bachelors, Masters or MBA level
- Financial services experience
- Articulate with clear communication skills and strong, confident client service skills
- Confident client service skills
- High emotional intelligence and empathy and a passion for helping each client achieve their dreams
In return you will receive support and training from a lovely, professional, friendly team and work for one of the most respected CV writing companies in the UK – the only UK company to have won multiple awards at the TORIs – the international ‘Oscars’ of the CV writing industry. Working from home, hours are flexible and the rate of pay is excellent.
Applicants will be considered from across the UK or from around the globe.
In the first instance please email a copy of your CV and two samples of your work to [email protected]