Masterclass: City CV & Hanover present ‘Harness the power of LinkedIn’ on 6th December at 10.00am
With over 950 million users in 200 countries, LinkedIn is the #1 social media site for hiring professionals. An incredible 97% of headhunters use LinkedIn as their primary candidate source, even more so for senior hires. However you may feel about social media, you cannot afford to neglect your LinkedIn profile.
In this practical, live training session, Victoria McLean, will provide workable tips on how to create a compelling LinkedIn profile that will drive your executive career forward. She will show you how to use LinkedIn to refine your executive brand, elevate your gravitas, move up the rankings, prove your ROI, showcase your expertise, and expand your network in a competitive market.
Topics will include:
1. Make your LinkedIn profile shine with the best keywords
2. Exploit LinkedIn algorithms to beat the ‘LinkedIn Robots’
3. Portray yourself as an invaluable commodity
4. Develop your online executive brand for your sector – your unique differentiator and more
5. The ideal headline and summary – why every character counts
6. Expand and manage your network
7. How to build social capital
8. Find the best LinkedIn groups for you
9. Be an ‘Expert’ in your niche – blog, share, excite
This live session will be delivered by Victoria McLean, CEO of City CV and Hanover Talent Solutions. Victoria is a career industry expert, award-winning Executive CV writer and coach, who has helped over 30,000 candidates secure their dream role. Victoria brings a wealth of industry experience as a former headhunter and former Head of Recruitment for Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs.