Webinar: City CV presents Part 1: “How To Create A Winning Executive CV”
On November 15th at 1pm we’ll be revealing the top insights and tips for Creating A Winning Executive CV
2023 – what will this mean for you professionally?
A new year often brings a renewed sense of opportunity with lots of hiring activity & focus on individual growth and careers.
If a new role presents itself, perhaps you are recommended by a friend, approached by a headhunter, see an appealing opportunity online or indeed want to go for that promotion – you need a winning CV.
Your Executive CV is the passport to your professional future. Your Executive CV must articulate your unique skills and attributes in a way that shows the value you bring to your future employer.
Join our next masterclass, where you will hear CV writing tips and strategies from Victoria McLean, CEO of City CV. Formerly at Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch – a career industry expert, award-winning CV writer and coach who has helped over 30,000 candidates secure their dream roles.
Victoria will demonstrate how to build your brand and create a compelling CV story. In this one-hour masterclass, expertise and insider knowledge gathered from years of international CV writing and recruiting will be shared, including:
- How to sell yourself every step of the way
- How to illustrate your expertise, ROI & experience in a compelling way
- The two mistakes that spell rejection from 97% of recruiters & headhunters
- What to include and what to eliminate when you have lots of experience
- How to beat the algorithms with keywords
- How do you ensure you stand out and get that interview every time
- The Do’s and Don’ts of an Executive CV
Join this one-hour masterclass, and learn resume writing tips and strategies to support your professional goals and aims for 2023.
Sign up for your free place and gain a unique and in-depth perspective.